Thursday, February 10, 2011

From my heart to yours



I have to show you everything!
Where is Toba&Co -
my favorite place for drinking Mojito

and what is "my Sofia" -

old and crumpy
monumental...
where I drink my cappuccino with a friend
and where I spend my lunch breaks with her...
Let's sit for a second
in the park

in front of the National Theater
'cause I often sit there
to get a rest of life
and to drink my coffee from plastic cup ...
and then the cute couple
stops in front of us.
Two kids are playing around
just above our heads...
and you keep staring and staring at me

in the silence
in front of the red magnificent building.

I caress your cheek,
kiss you on the lips,
put my head on your shoulder,
and you never take your eyes off me...
Are we just fragments of two freed souls?
This is too complicated,
but who cares...
We still have our few moments before we go..
unless we count hearts,
'cause then we have them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment