Sunday, March 13, 2011

Para mi Angel del Mediterraneo




Why do we close our eyes when we pray, when we cry, when we kiss, when we dream... because the most beautiful things in life are not seen, but felt only by heart... That is the way I felt YOU!
I always knew I was missing a part of me... and I finally found that part... and somewhere between reading you, sharing myself with you, the late night talks, listening to our favourite songs, the smiles, the laughs, the butterflies in the stomach and the shaking of my hands hearing your voice... I just fell in love! With every passing day I learn something new, not just about myself, but also about you... and loving you is like breathing - it comes so naturally to me! And I am sure you came into my life for a reason... and some things are worth waiting for ..so i will hold you in my heart until I can hold you in my arms.
And even though you are so far away when you say "I love you", it feels like you're right beside me !

Thank you for coming into my life! Thank you for being you!

And no matter the distance, if two hearts connect, they are with each other all the time...
I KNOW!

1 comment: