He should move on to Chapter "Past forever."
To create space for new beginnings and muses.
Imperceptibly the joy flew away from my eyes and the corners of my lips...
And all the sad songs have been heard until the end.... I don't want to listen to them anymore.
I am dreaming for a new love... I am dreaming to remember what is the taste of the tears from happiness.
And our summer to smell like TOGETHERNESS...
It was about time...
ReplyDeleteD.
Good luck, princess!
ReplyDeleteDear beautiful,
ReplyDeleteThe art of letting go... This is one of those cliche lines that make no sense.
You can only let someone go if they want to go.
If they love you and you love them they will say 'no thanks, I want to stay here'.
Dear Chris,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment! I guess you are right. But when you love and you see that the other side is not having the same feelings, you just have to step back...no matter how painful it is to let go of your love...